Saturday, May 20, 2023

Sanpellegrino Aranciata

I don't know how to classify san pellegrinos -- sparkling juice? But they're mostly not juice. But not really a soda? I guess Sprite doesn't have caffeine, so they're sort of like an orangey Sprite. I used to think they were so classy, especially with the little foil topper you peeled off, but now these are topper-less thin tall cans instead! They do still look fancy, but the thrill is a little bit gone for me, alas. And this orange (is that what Aranciata means? Wiki says: yes! it means "orange drink", very accurate) flavor tastes like when I mix orange juice and sprite when I'm sick, which isn't my most loved experience. Maybe the grapefruit one is better though (that's the one I used to like).

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment