Monday, January 2, 2023

2020 Bleasdale 'The Wild Fig' Red

O'lord, not only am I still sick, but my neck hurts something awful. Am I dying, blog? Is this the last average wine I will ever review!? I hope not, but if it is, tell the world that this wine was not my favorite red out there. It was less tart than other reds, but somehow more peppery, less sweet and fruity. You might think that'd be good, but for me, I guess as it wasn't what I expected, I didn't love it. 

Anyway, I eventually made the suggested Spicy Glazed Steak & Veggie Skewers, which were decent (even without the soy sauce) but probably not worth the effort for just a solo sick me, as with most of these meat-heavy recipes! Still, gotta do something to make life interesting, right? OK, hope you're all a lil less depressed than I am, and hope to catch you again in the near future ;)

Overall
Cost: 4/10 [22$]
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment