Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Caroline's Cakes 4-Layer Pink Champagne Cake

Aw. My mom ordered this fancy nut-free cake online for our birthdays (Oprah recommended it!) which was super sweet. But alas, I was a little sick, I don't love cake in the best of times, and I don't think this cake was that good. However, it definitely looked the part -- if ever I am sad about not being able to eat wedding cakes, I'm just gonna imagine they taste like this. The frosting is generic sweet, the cake is a little mushy and generic sweet, with a light flavor of either plastic or strawberry, I'm not sure. It's inferior to a pepperidge farm cake for sure (or an ice cream cake, although RIP to the days when I could eat a safe ice cream cake). If you like cakes, though, maybe you'd like this. The company seems cool and legit, but this flavor did not impress me.

Overall
Cost: 3/10 [70$ plus shipping!!!!!!]
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment