Sunday, January 30, 2022

Oscar Mayer Bologna

Bologna is gross unless it's sweet bologna. There, I said it. I know it sounds like the "sweet" meat would be the gross one, trust me, I know, but I just can't get into this amorphous lunch meat. I've tried it fried, I've tried it with cheese, I've tried it in rice like the little hot dog meat pieces it is, but none of it works for me. None of it makes me vom or anything, I just don't like it. At its best, it is a neutral mix of italian meats & hot dog flavors, that you can kind of mask with sauces or other toppings. Why would someone make a hot dog into deli meat? Like, what are we doing here, guys? At least you get a lot of slices in one pack. And as far as I know, it's allergy-free.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment