Friday, December 31, 2021

City Winery DC

I went here for a lovely Magnetic Fields concert (with my now-ex boyf, 😥 -- but the concert was good!) and it was overall a very nice venue, good seating and good visibility (although a little cramped, as you might expect). The food, however... I got a Marg pizza, as it seemed safe (and the waitress confirmed it was, which was nice), and it was really terrible -- cold and definitely not fresh and homemade -- but it was still pizza, so like, not that bad as food goes. The wine was also solid - I got chardonnay. Was the meal worth 100+$ for two? No way. But as a concert venue, it's nice, and it's nice that they let you eat there beforehand. I'd definitely go again for a show, and even eat the bad food there first, I would just never come here as a restaurant. 

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10
Music: 10/10
Sad feelz: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment