Tuesday, July 6, 2021

The Good Crisp - Sour Cream & Onion

Is the fact that these are called "crisps" and not "chips" nutritionally significant, or are the founders just Australian? We may never know. Anyway, these are a Pringle alternative, but free from lots of stuff (including nuts!). They still have potato in 'em though. Due to the tube and the safety, these are a lot of fun to eat. The taste didn't wow me -- they do taste like reconstituted potato flakes, a little tiny bit of a Lay's Cat Litter vibe. The sour cream and onion seasoning is good, but a little light for my taste. Overall a good snack, I'd definitely get the other flavors, but not as amazing as a chip could be. Also, the "no guilt" tagline makes me a little ':/' because all food should be no guilt! I gotta eat to live!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment