Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beers 'N Such

I hate beer! But I always am perturbed but the lack of labelling ingredients on alcohol, though I feel (unjustifiably?) confident that were there peanuts in a liquor, they'd totally label it, right?

Anyway, here's a short list of drinks I know don't contain peanuts/tree nuts, because I've DRUNK THEM! (but only a little bit).

-Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre
-Dogfish Head 60 min IPA
-Dogfish Head SeaQuench Sour
-Sam Adams Seasonal (Spring) [tastes bad btw]
-Yuengling (A classic :P makes me happy even if it's not technically "good"...i could drink 500 of them)
-Blue Moon (apparently good for 'summer')
-Shock Top (a poor man's blue moon)
-Sierra Nevada Porter (apparently good for 'spring' ...)
-Miller Lite (tastes like a water)
-Leinenkugel Berry Weiss (not as good as it seems :()
-Leinenkugel Summer Shandy (Lemony delight :D)
-Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat (Meh, it's a'ight)
-Wells Banana Bread (Hee hee hee, it's pretty good!!)
-Woodchuck Winter (the worst of the woodchucks, I fear)

-Woodchuck Amber
-Woodchuck Granny Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment